Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
c13d59bdf18fdb9c8fedc78b3c2cf592.jpg

ee652134f0ded50a73021e2f751f3381.jpg

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most likely. Will see how the stock method center caps look once i get my black lugnuts in.

TargetBow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much air do you have in them? They look over inflated probably an optical illusion

I have the tire pressure at 43 psi front and back I'm not sure what pressure everyone else is running in their duratacs.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

TargetBow,

I just got the same tires for mine...you on mid-perch?

Looks good. buddy.

Thanks, I'm on the stock shock setting

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the tire pressure at 43 psi front and back I'm not sure what pressure everyone else is running in their duratacs.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Thanks, I'm on the stock shock setting

I don't remember but it's on the door. That what I run anyhow. I know some run less some more.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
47 front / 45 rear for me and they feel better than stock in every way.

TargetBow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't remember but it's on the door. That what I run anyhow. I know some run less some more.

My door sticker says to run 44 psi in both the front and rear with stock tires. I did that for the life of the stock tires which I rotated every 3,000 miles not 5,000 and at the end of their tread life, which was 49,000 miles. I see that the center of the tread has worn a little more than the outside of the tread, so I think running the OEM recommended pressure all that time, I may have been running the stock tires over inflated. I really don't want to run to much pressure in the new duratracs so I started at 43 psi and when I get a chance I will try the chalk test that I read about.
Any thoughts on why the stock tires wore the center of the tread more than the outside? Is the OEM recommended pressure incorrect?

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The back is lighter than the front and if your spinning tires I can see why the center went faster. I like the idea of running a psi or two less in the back. You can't help to spin the tires a bit on these trucks. If I get over 40k I'm good. I'm not an expert on tire psi

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My door sticker says to run 44 psi in both the front and rear with stock tires. I did that for the life of the stock tires which I rotated every 3,000 miles not 5,000 and at the end of their tread life, which was 49,000 miles. I see that the center of the tread has worn a little more than the outside of the tread, so I think running the OEM recommended pressure all that time, I may have been running the stock tires over inflated. I really don't want to run to much pressure in the new duratracs so I started at 43 psi and when I get a chance I will try the chalk test that I read about.
Any thoughts on why the stock tires wore the center of the tread more than the outside? Is the OEM recommended pressure incorrect?

I've worn out a few pairs of BFG A/Ts and they always seem to wear the middle out first no matter what vehicle/psi I've ran them on. They also seem to grip very well down to the last few 32nd's.