Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6cuda6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might have to take off early sometime this week and get these on, not sure I can wait until the weekend...lol. There's an out of depth preview mock-up, and two closeups after mounting (one without and one with flash). Final pics once done.

Now that is just truck teasing there....lol....

ReyLorenzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might have to take off early sometime this week and get these on, not sure I can wait until the weekend...lol. There's an out of depth preview mock-up, and two closeups after mounting (one without and one with flash). Final pics once done.

Man those wheels look great with ruby red. Can't wait to see it when the wheels are mounted.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Wondering how long it was going to take for someone to commit. I'm going to bronze my stockers to see how they come out.

Crash33

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Those look good!