Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jarrett H

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much did this run you/ Or did you do it yourself?

If you did it yourself I think a thread is mandatory:hidesbehindsofa:

If ford would do the shit right theyd already be black but they look really nice.

A thread with how to install wheel spacers? lol

BarryM

Reaction score
bakkbakk,
500 bucks in which 200 was the powder coating, 220 for the actual spacers (high quality good stuff). No I did not do myself; not equipped for such work.
The fact of the matter is I don't care for wheel/tire combo's I've seen others install on their rap's. Mine is strictly a street princess so I'm not concerned about bearing premature failure. After 10000 or so miles with this setup, maybe I'll have 'em checked. Thanks for asking though...

Red

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think i will get the one from them that just bolts on. It seems the way to go without cutting. I will cut after warranty runs out.

Reaction score
I'm looking to upgrade my stock tires, I've had them on for 27,000 miles and they are as bald as can be now. I want to get the Toyo M/T but will be keeping my stock rims for now. My question is, what are the exact numbers that I have to order for the 35" Toyo M/Ts that will fit with mid perch and 2012 stock rims?