Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HTXRaptor

Reaction score
Here's my setup! Photos were not taken by me (thank goodness) but by the shop I go to.

ADV.1 forged wheels - 20's in matte black
35's Nitto Trail Grapplers (planning on switching to Toyo Open Country M/T when these go out)

Let me know if you have any questions! I'm new here, but I plan on being an active/helpful member of the community.

ford_raptor_adv6ts_11.jpg

ford_raptor_adv6ts_02.jpg

ford_raptor_adv6ts_03.jpg

Lvrkight6481

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not the best pic in the world as I just brought her home. But fuel wheels 18 by 10 with bfg at ko2s.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 286

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here's my setup! Photos were not taken by me (thank goodness) but by the shop I go to.

ADV.1 forged wheels - 20's in matte black
35's Nitto Trail Grapplers (planning on switching to Toyo Open Country M/T when these go out)

Let me know if you have any questions! I'm new here, but I plan on being an active/helpful member of the community.

ford_raptor_adv6ts_11.jpg

ford_raptor_adv6ts_02.jpg

ford_raptor_adv6ts_03.jpg

Beautiful truck! We've worked with Ted and Anson for awhile now. Great bunch of guys down there!

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not the best pic in the world as I just brought her home. But fuel wheels 18 by 10 with bfg at ko2s.

This is the setup i want. 18x9 Fuel Vectors with 35x12.5x18 bfg ko2's. They sell it either with a +1offset or +20 offset. Should i have any issues with this set up? Which offset should i go with? im thinking +1.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the setup i want. 18x9 Fuel Vectors with 35x12.5x18 bfg ko2's. They sell it either with a +1offset or +20 offset. Should i have any issues with this set up? Which offset should i go with? im thinking +1.

Nice choice, I love the new Fuel Vectors and Recoils.

There shouldn't be any issues with either offset since you''re sticking with 35s. Personally, I would do the +20 offset, but I know a lot of people like the aggressive look of 0 or +1. If you're currently running stock wheels, the +20 offset will stick out just over a half inch further and the +1 will stick out almost 1 1/3 inches further.