Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jblakesmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37" Toyo's on 20" Fuel Hostage slightly modified. Had the wheels but just put the tires on yesterday.

Looks good. I'm between 20" and 18" wheels. What offset are your fuels? Perch? 37 x 12.50 MTs? Any rubbing/trimming?

For the 20" inch setup, I was going to go with 37 x 12.50 MTs, +20 offset, and I'm already on high perch.

Thanks!

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. I'm between 20" and 18" wheels. What offset are your fuels? Perch? 37 x 12.50 MTs? Any rubbing/trimming?

For the 20" inch setup, I was going to go with 37 x 12.50 MTs, +20 offset, and I'm already on high perch.

Thanks!

+1 offset. Mid perch, trimmed and hammered pinch welds. No rubbing until I ran into a deer. I've been trouble shooting alignment issues since. Just installed a cam lock kit and it appears the problem is gone but I haven't been off-road since I did that.

jblakesmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 offset. Mid perch, trimmed and hammered pinch welds. No rubbing until I ran into a deer. I've been trouble shooting alignment issues since. Just installed a cam lock kit and it appears the problem is gone but I haven't been off-road since I did that.

Thanks! Sorry to hear about the deer, but glad to hear you may be on the road to recovery. I assume the 12.50 Toyo MTs?

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IMG_20160109_141104658.jpg

Will get better pics hopefully tomorrow. It was raining by the time the shop got done with everything. Got the 37" KO2's mounted on the factory wheels with custom powder coated Ford Racing Beadlock rings.