Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paratrooper84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New shoes for winter

image.jpg So after a quick trip to Colorado Springs last month, I got caught in a snow storm. I thought to myself what a perfect time to test these Red letters out for my self in the snow and ice. Needless to say they didn't do so well. As you can see, I'm trying out these Goodyear Dura tracks for the winter and bringing the Red letters back out for the summer lol. Heard a lot of great things about Dura tracks in the snow and ice.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
View attachment 71327 So after a quick trip to Colorado Springs last month, I got caught in a snow storm. I thought to myself what a perfect time to test these Red letters out for my self in the snow and ice. Needless to say they didn't do so well. As you can see, I'm trying out these Goodyear Dura tracks for the winter and bringing the Red letters back out for the summer lol. Heard a lot of great things about Dura tracks in the snow and ice.

You'll love them. They're the best tire for winter.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditto. I only had my truck in 4WD a few times last year and we had a lot of snow and ice. On the stock BFGs I had to be in 4WD because the truck felt so sketchy.