Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the STT Pros as well. Here is what they can look like after the clay comes off!
I wish there had been a white lettering option when I bought mine. Idk how well they would have looked on a silver raptor though.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the STT Pros as well. Here is what they can look like after the clay comes off!

How's the noise on the road? How about balance at highway+ speeds? These are on my short list as a possibility from stock BFG I've currently got. Others on the list are: GY Duratrac, Cooper ST Maxx, Cooper STT Pro, BFGKO2.

kromealt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered some Toyo MT 37x13.5x17 and BLK Method NV wheels today for my Tux...swore I wasn't going to get the overused Methods and get some Fuels but all the lurking here has persuaded me to the dark side.

Really hope I like the set up, tho I wish they offered anthracite. Not looking forward to powder coating a bajillion bolts either!

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered some Toyo MT 37x13.5x17 and BLK Method NV wheels today for my Tux...swore I wasn't going to get the overused Methods and get some Fuels but all the lurking here has persuaded me to the dark side.

Really hope I like the set up, tho I wish they offered anthracite. Not looking forward to powder coating a bajillion bolts either!

Ha welcome to the dark side. It's only 94 bolts stop being so dramatic lol.