Pos mx4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sdfd504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My retrax and my gatortrax leaked horribly and would leave puddles in all the corners. I purchased a Pace Edwards Ultragroove Metal for my Raptor and have had zero leaks with several heavy rainstorms. The great thing about this cover is it has drains in all 4 corners so it gives the water plenty of places to run off into.

Zach.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's weird that both of your MX4 covers would leak at the seams. I've sold hundreds of these to forum members and have not heard of really any complaints. If it's leaking along the tailgate or side rails that is normal/installation error. If it's leaking at the seams then that is a manufacturing defect normally and a call to Bak Industries would usually result in a resolution.

SpeedJunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed an MX4. Had the X2 on my old truck. Mine has been leak free through a couple of car washes already. I would definitely give Bak Industries a call and see if they can help.

So far I'm really liking the MX4.