Perch Mod Still Possible on 2017?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Or because it's the newer softer raptor lol [emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I keep forgetting about that issue these days. I wonder if you get a first place trophy and a participation plaque to put on the fireplace mantel instead of a build certificate? Ah, the kinder, gentler America we have built for ourselves........ain't it great?!?!?!?!

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would just need some replacement springs or I bet you could machine your own groove to move it up.
Looks like coil spacers might make a come back on the new Gen 2 Raptor.

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

Post a pic ofyour Raptor here:
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=49261&share_fid=17668&share_type=t
Calendar contest August 17
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Vote for a pic here: vvvvvvvvvvvv
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=1010757

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Why would you need to change anything on the greatest truck known to man??? I hear trophy truck teams are liquidating their overpriced lead weights for the new Raptors!!! #becausebajamode

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why would you need to change anything on the greatest truck known to man??? I hear trophy truck teams are liquidating their overpriced lead weights for the new Raptors!!! #becausebajamode

Im not buying the Gen 2 because its a purebred baja rig Im buying it because its a factory built capable offroad truck that I dont have to mess with and ruin the factory warranty. If I wanted a baja capable rig I def wouldnt start with a $65k factory truck. I have Jeeps to be stupid with if I want to get into sketchy offroad spots.

But I guess #bajamode

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol jeeps, that's a different experience entirely.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Im not buying the Gen 2 because its a purebred baja rig Im buying it because its a factory built capable offroad truck that I dont have to mess with and ruin the factory warranty. If I wanted a baja capable rig I def wouldnt start with a $65k factory truck. I have Jeeps to be stupid with if I want to get into sketchy offroad spots.

But I guess #bajamode

Ahh famous last words! Do yourself a favor and don't drive it offroad. I said that with the first and the second one. I figured I had motorcycles to go fast offroad. You don't "have" to mess with it and ruin the warranty, but what fun is that?!?!