Pedal Commander - WOW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mmacfn

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clearly.

One more pearl for you. If YOU dont like a thread then just dont read it. I know right? You never thought of that before!

Your welcome, I enjoy teaching.

Thanks for the update. I wasn’t sure what was happening.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
*sigh*

It isnt about learning to drive. Its about the electronic delay built into the stock system.

If pushing the skinny pedal results in a faster response with the PC, which it does, then the vehicle launches quicker than stock. Ergo, the 0-60 is quicker.

Tell me how that isnt accurate.

*sigh* you have definitively proven that it is actually about learning to drive. Which I'm becoming confident that your skills and or education on the subject are clearly lacking. That being said I'll try to help you where I can. Almost everyone knows that you don't "launch" a vehicle by "pushing the skinny pedal " off the line. I'm confident you will respond with a highly educated and snarky response, but before you do you might want to do some research on launching automobiles off the line. Start with keywords like brakeboost. And "on the converter " . But if you don't have time for that I'll summarise it for you. You don't "launch" by hitting the gas. You "launch " by releasing a brake.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
*sigh* you have definitively proven that it is actually about learning to drive. Which I'm becoming confident that your skills and or education on the subject are clearly lacking. That being said I'll try to help you where I can. Almost everyone knows that you don't "launch" a vehicle by "pushing the skinny pedal " off the line. I'm confident you will respond with a highly educated and snarky response, but before you do you might want to do some research on launching automobiles off the line. Start with keywords like brakeboost. And "on the converter " . But if you don't have time for that I'll summarise it for you. You don't "launch" by hitting the gas. You "launch " by releasing a brake.

How do the drag racing, fast and furious drag queens not even know how to do the one thing they love to brag about?

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do the drag racing, fast and furious drag queens not even know how to do the one thing they love to brag about?

They don't have to know how to drive with the Pedal Commander, it does it for them. :baby: