Patiently waiting for my Raptor to come!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorstang

Reaction score
i ordered mine mother's day weekend, i was given my vin last week. i have checked the vin on the web site but not showiing up yet. how much longer.
good news is i have a 2010 5.4 raptor but the wait is killing me.

OP
OP
T

talontsi

Reaction score
Finally got my window sticker! A question to all, I ordered the hard folding bed cover and its not on the build list, is the dealer going to install it? Its the one on the Ford build website. I paid 50.5k for it (including the hard folding top which brings the truck up to 54k), was it a good deal?

Jul_3_2012x466.jpg

Chitownhustla

Reaction score
Finally got my window sticker! A question to all, I ordered the hard folding bed cover and its not on the build list, is the dealer going to install it? Its the one on the Ford build website. I paid 50.5k for it (including the hard folding top which brings the truck up to 54k), was it a good deal?

Jul_3_2012x466.jpg

I ordered mine may 25th. I have a week of July 9th build date too. They said it could take up to two weeks for delivery.... Hopefully we are getting ours the same time!!!!

OP
OP
T

talontsi

Reaction score
I ordered mine may 25th. I have a week of July 9th build date too. They said it could take up to two weeks for delivery.... Hopefully we are getting ours the same time!!!!

I called svt the other day and they said it should be delivered to the dealer the 23Rd and the build was pushed to the 11th.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Congrats on getting your sticker and build/delivery date! That's gonna be a day you won't forget any time soon.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Just wait till you drive it home. You're going to be beside yourself.