Patiently waiting for my Raptor to come!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, up until now I knew of only one light kit for the lower grill. That kit looks pretty nice. Do you have anything for behind the Ford grill?

No problem we have some night shots id be glad to send you if you liked if not there in this post but only one 20" is mounted in these shots.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/baja-designs-stealth-xpg-20-led-light-bar-14332/

We have thought about making one for behind the grill but didnt put anything in to production do to the grill causing to much diffusion of the light!

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was really surprised at how much diffusion was caused by the grill. It is better than nothing, but it is night and day difference with hood open and hood closed.

-Greg

OP
OP
T

talontsi

Reaction score
No problem we have some night shots id be glad to send you if you liked if not there in this post but only one 20" is mounted in these shots.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/baja-designs-stealth-xpg-20-led-light-bar-14332/

We have thought about making one for behind the grill but didnt put anything in to production do to the grill causing to much diffusion of the light!

What kinda amps is one of those 20" bars puling? You shoulda deff get some night shots of the dual bar! Also what is needs to be done to install the dual bar? This other kit requires you to bend some bracket points.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

I was really surprised at how much diffusion was caused by the grill. It is better than nothing, but it is night and day difference with hood open and hood closed.

-Greg

Yea i was thinking the same thing, but i live in NY. If i leave a bar on the outside like some aftermarket bumpers do the light will be gone in a day. If there was some way to cut out the bottom part of the Ford grill and mount the light directly to the grill, that would be a nice way to extract all the bars light.

Last edited:

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Talontsi each 20" stealth led light bar pulls 7.2 amps. So a total of 14.4 for two. Also Baja Designs raptor mount is a very easy bolt in kit no bending needed or anything else.

Were are working hard on getting some night shots.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Talontsi you have the stock bumper still on?
A thief would have to crawl under the truck and take a long time to unbolt the stealth light bars, some customers have lightly tack welded the nuts on there mounts so it can definitely not come off easily.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone my name is Peter, just checking in, I ordered my Scab on May 26, Fully loaded in white with graphics. I think its been about 4 weeks now and I've just been browsing the forums to see what mods/tips and tricks I can do to my truck. I must say that there is a lot of good info on this forum, I'm gathering parts as the days go by like the POP and Lock, abs guards, light bars etc.... I am going crazy tho waiting for this truck to come. This will be my first new car/truck ever and I'm very excited. My dealer did say that they have allocation, I called a few times and have heard nothing back yet. Just called again actually and they guy had nothing for me. They said the wait would be 6-8 weeks. I got her to tow my race car to the track and what not. I have to say that I was very impressed with the way the truck drove and handled, just like a nice M3. Hopefully I don't love it too much so she doesn't turn into my Daily cuz its too nice of a truck for that but I know I will.

The Dealer is
Levvittown Ford, LLC
3195 Hempstead Turnpike
Levvittown, NY 11756
516-719-4000

1FTEX1R61CFC46586 July 9th build day.congrats!

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride, TalonTSI! I am excited to know how long it will take to get your truck after the July 9 build date!

I hate to HiJack a thread, but 'Blood' could you maybe track a truck for me too? Ordered from Tousley Ford on June 7.

Tousley Ford 1493 East County Road E White Bear Lake, MN 55110

Thanks!

Matt

OP
OP
T

talontsi

Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride, TalonTSI! I am excited to know how long it will take to get your truck after the July 9 build date!

I hate to HiJack a thread, but 'Blood' could you maybe track a truck for me too? Ordered from Tousley Ford on June 7.

Tousley Ford 1493 East County Road E White Bear Lake, MN 55110

Thanks!

Matt

Thanks bro, Ill deff let you know when they finish it and it arrives at the dealer. And dont worry about hijacking the thread, we are all here to help eachother.

You're one week ahead of mine! I'm scheduled for 16th of July.

When did you order yours? I ordered mine on May 26 but they didnt put the order in untiil the 28th.

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro, Ill deff let you know when they finish it and it arrives at the dealer. And dont worry about hijacking the thread, we are all here to help eachother.

Thanks TalonTSI! And thanks to Blood for the PM! Can't wait until this thing gets built!

Matt