Part II...Next Chicago Group Meet....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

It was great seeing/meeting you guys the first time out...so how about we plan a 2nd get-together???

Date Proposal: Saturday 11/24/12 We all have thursday/friday off for Thansgiving, so hopefully, Saturday is a good date and your free.

Time: 11 AM meet/11:30 lunch

Place: Since we are now familiar with the place, I propose we meet at the same location, behind the "On the Boarder" in the AMC movie parking lot. However, for lunch, lets drive across the street and check out the "Tilted Kilt"

Thoughts/Suggestions???

Regards

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If all goes well, that Saturday I'll be on my last leg driving home from Disney world. That is unless of course I go postal on a giant over sized stuffed animal and get locked up. Sunday would work, but I might get some flack from the wife for taking off for a few hours when I should be unpacking and the such. Plan it when most people can make it and I'll be there if I can. Once you nail down a date, I'll let Tim know from the Z forum.

Todd

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If all goes well, that Saturday I'll be on my last leg driving home from Disney world. That is unless of course I go postal on a giant over sized stuffed animal and get locked up. Sunday would work, but I might get some flack from the wife for taking off for a few hours when I should be unpacking and the such. Plan it when most people can make it and I'll be there if I can. Once you nail down a date, I'll let Tim know from the Z forum.

Todd

I would be fine for that Sunday (11/25) also. I shot PMs to everyone from the prior threads, except Tim from the other forum, so thanks for dropping him a note Todd.

Once everyone chimes in....We will lock down a final date.

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in if im in town right now i am 50/50 on being outta town once you got a date set and its a lil closer Ill know more

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am in except that the 24th is a holiday celebration for the family. So it would have to be another weekend for me. Definitely want to be there though.

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Blue, If I remember correctly you have a set of H.I.D. in your truck. Sence you went to mid perch have you been getting alot more people flashing their brights at you? Ever since I did the mid perch Ive been flashed 4 times so far. Im thinkn I need to add a Deathray switch lol, If they think my H.I.D. are bright_ wait till I get a Light bar. :893karatesmiley-thu

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm new to the group and want to meet on the 24th, I see the "on the border" and Tilted Kilt" I can't tell if your going to be in Woodrigde or Algonquin or some place I missed. Little help please?

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Blue, If I remember correctly you have a set of H.I.D. in your truck. Sence you went to mid perch have you been getting alot more people flashing their brights at you? Ever since I did the mid perch Ive been flashed 4 times so far. Im thinkn I need to add a Deathray switch lol, If they think my H.I.D. are bright_ wait till I get a Light bar. :893karatesmiley-thu

No flashes for me yet. If you need to adjust, you use a #2 phillps head screwdriver and turn the dial 3 full rotations counterclockwise.

I'm new to the group and want to meet on the 24th, I see the "on the border" and Tilted Kilt" I can't tell if your going to be in Woodrigde or Algonquin or some place I missed. Little help please?

Welcome. Please join us, both are next to each other and are both in Vernon Hills on Milwaukee Ave.

We are still deciding between the 24th or the 25th, so chime in which date is better for you.