Part II...Next Chicago Group Meet....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svtlightning00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey blue i am tim and i will be able to make it i was there at the first one with the king shocks on the truck and the n-fab bumper. I am looking forward to it and then we will be able to talk about making the trip up to the snowball when we all meet up. That works good time wise because i have to go to the airport later on in the day.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What time again & whos going to make it?

On Saturday 11/24 at 11:00AM in the parking lot of the AMC movie theater (directly behind "On the Border"...SAME place we met the last time). We can either do lunch at On the Border, or we can drive directly across the street and eat at the Tilted Kilt.

On the Boarder
Vernon Hills
535 N. Lakeview Pkwy.
Vernon Hills, IL 60061-1827

On The Border - Location Landing

Based on the confirmations, looks like about same number (if not more) as last time, 6-8 trucks.

Hope to see you there. This will also be a good time to discuss some Snoball 500 details for the guys coming in January.

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have we nailed down a firm date yet. I'm good on either day. is is still possible to get a perch adjustment done as well?

Keith

svtlightning00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't think we can do work on a truck in the abc parking lot. I don't think someone will bring along an air compressor and all the tools that you would need to get it done. How far is bartlett from the meet spot. I could always give you a hand if its not to far away.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have we nailed down a firm date yet. I'm good on either day. is is still possible to get a perch adjustment done as well?

Keith

On Saturday 11/24 at 11:00AM in the parking lot of the AMC movie theater (directly behind "On the Border"...SAME place we met the last time). We can either do lunch at On the Border, or we can drive directly across the street and eat at the Tilted Kilt.

On the Boarder
Vernon Hills
535 N. Lakeview Pkwy.
Vernon Hills, IL 60061-1827

No perch adjustments at this outting, but we can steer you in the direction with contacts and you can see a few Raps that have already made to change for visuals.

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Blue, Glad you all got a good turnout for this. I am still going to try at least to stop by as I have some ford fans that are visiting with me and I would like to show them all the trucks around the area. By the way, the tires are awesome. thanks for the deal.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Blue, Glad you all got a good turnout for this. I am still going to try at least to stop by as I have some ford fans that are visiting with me and I would like to show them all the trucks around the area. By the way, the tires are awesome. thanks for the deal.

Your welcome Tommy.

Yes, even if you cant stay for chow...Please stop by and hang out for a bit. All are welcome.

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should I allow my GF to drive my truck?! haha

Don't know if I can drive with the surgery yet lol so next best thing is gf driving... hmmm

:mad3:

svtlightning00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes you should let her drive. i had to do that when i had my knee surgery it sure sucked but i couldn't take it and had to get out of the house for a while and made her drive me around.