Official Payload Increase Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How about stage 2 just substituting the the 2" for the 4" inch travel bumps,can I do that?

Blood,

You can, but just remember you loose 2.5" of bump travel. For daily driving and off roading you need to run the normal bump that we offer for full travel. I can't stress enough, the 4"payload solution is for the guy who is only needing the extra payload ability for trailer towing, odd jobs here and there. If you are using your Raptor as a work truck day in and day out with lots off weight, I can have National custom build you a very stout spring, but you will loose performance.

Jarrett

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you guys have this listed on your website for the 4" bump stop? I just told a buddy about yours guys solution to the towing issue he is having.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you guys have this listed on your website for the 4" bump stop? I just told a buddy about yours guys solution to the towing issue he is having.

Our web guy is on vacation. Have your buddy email me and I can send him a paypal invoice or do it all over the phone.

Thanks

Jarrett