Official Payload Increase Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes,I understand that with payload and I would guess with the correct psi it would work well with towing as long as its not slamming the stops.going to look in to this a little more.

That is correct with these types of bump stops, you don't want them to slam into the bump stop. These are acting similar to an additional absorber. If the bump stop is bottoming out, then that force is being transferred into your frame, as with any bump stop. And with a force large enough can cause damage.

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure that you want to be sitting on the bump stops when towing.
Like I said I'm not sure, so if anyone has info on this please comment.

Ask yourself this question. What does an air bag over load system do ?

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

So what would this do to a Stage 4 with HD springs???? Just curious is all.

I'm pretty sure the RPG truck is stage 4. Not sure about HD ? But it sure would stiffen up the rear. You may not need to run 200 to 250 psi maybe less in the long air bumps ?

Hey Jarret, what about hooking the bumps to an in cab control that is hooked to a nitrogen bottle so one could adjust on the fly "Now that would impress me". Just an inside joke there ! Remember lil J

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is a great idea, but like others, my wish list is growing at a rapid pace; now if my pay would increase at rapid pace and then I could be at your door steps waiting for you to open for business!

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First, I know nothing about the National Springs specs. How do the load ratings compare between them, stock and the HD set?

Second, what kind of a towing increase over the stock 6k or 8k towing capacity, could we expect using the 4" bump stops?

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if Jarrett wasn't a one fingered typing madman right now he would probably answer... blame it on the Belt Sander "Operator Error". Ouch!

Oh and the young Frankenstein avitar - priceless -"What great knockers..., oh, thhhank you dooktor!"

Last edited:
OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well if Jarrett wasn't a one fingered typing madman right now he would probably answer... blame it on the Belt Sander "Operator Error". Ouch!

Oh and the young Frankenstein avitar - priceless -"What great knockers you have, oh, thank you doctor!"

:Grenade:

I need to head out and meet up with some of the guys from the forum right now but i promise to answer all the questions when i get home tonight. It does take a lot longer to type right now.

Thanks guys.

Oh ya "G"

You know who is fabbing 2 of everything right now.

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:Grenade:

I need to head out and meet up with some of the guys from the forum right now but i promise to answer all the questions when i get home tonight. It does take a lot longer to type right now.

Thanks guys.

Oh ya "G"

You know who is fabbing 2 of everything right now.

Well it wasn't me who just let the cat out of the bag...:Jedi:

See ya tomorrow, will be there for lunch.