October 2012 FRF Raptor of the Month Photo Contest **Raptors and Randoms**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This months contest theme is all about the randomness that you come across on a daily basis while driving your raptor. Get a pic with your neighborhood bums, thugs, beater cars, monster trucks, whatever.... Pretty much anything out of the norm would qualify your pic for Raptors and Randoms.

The winner of this months contest will receive a FRF Stein Mug:

designall.jpg

Submissions for this months contest will run from today through October 31st.

Voting will run from November 1st through November 15th.

If you submit more than one picture, be sure to specify which picture will be your official entry.

*Please note that FRF has updated the rules for the Raptor of the Month photo contests. All photos submitted must be new material and not previously posted on the site.

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Tizz it's ok, I know it would just kill you to say it's FARM month ! But hey it's farm month ! Pictures of your tractors, combines, spray buggys, ect !
Oh and Ironmans favorites include yor trip to the strip bar, the girls from *******, ect

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Tizz it's ok, I know it would just kill you to say it's FARM month ! But hey it's farm month ! Pictures of your tractors, combines, spray buggys, ect !
Oh and Ironmans favorites include yor trip to the strip bar, the girls from *******, ect

This, I dub this Farm Month

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Maybe i can convince my wife to take a good one and enter it. That stein is pretty damn cool.

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the stein. I'm looking forward to getting my Raptor in small part so I can participate in the contest threads!:favorites37:

Last edited: