December 2012 Raptor of the Month Photo Contest <<PHOTOSHOP MADNESS>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big congrats to Kind for his landslide victory in the Raptors and Randoms photo contest!

This months contest theme is a little out of the norm but let's see what type of photoshop/picture editing skills you've got. Get your creativity flowing and show us some crazy edited pics!

shopped.jpg

The winner of this months contest will receive a FRF Stein Mug:

designall.jpg

Submissions for this months contest will run from today through December 31st.

Voting will run from January 1st through January 15th.

If you submit more than one picture, be sure to specify which picture will be your official entry.

*Please note that FRF has updated the rules for the Raptor of the Month photo contests. All photos submitted must be new material and not previously posted on the site.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn it!!! i finally get my truck, and you post a contest that has nothing to do with it....... i cant photoshop worth crap, hell i never even tried it before.......curse you tizz.... haha

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'll have to see if my wife is down to do some photochop on a pic for me. Since I am incapable of doing anything with it on my own, lol.

Banned
Reaction score
6.2 and Josh will get alot of requests this month... lol

Yukon Joe

uh.... ya....

already got one lol.
damn it tizz!

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

first off, tizz, are other members allowed to do photoshops for other members.

dont wanna break the rules here...