Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10/20 build finally arrived at the local rail yard this morning. Let's see how long it takes them to load it on the truck now... It's been flagged for priority but that probably means they put it at the back of the line.

I wonder if my truck misses ramp 59?

Zhammy3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10/20 build finally arrived at the local rail yard this morning. Let's see how long it takes them to load it on the truck now... It's been flagged for priority but that probably means they put it at the back of the line.

I wonder if my truck misses ramp 59?

Mines been 2 hours away at a rail yard for almost 3 weeks now. Since the 11th.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

To add to my frustration with this order. Been waiting on my truck since October. Trading in my 15 fusion. Well now I got this. Deer came out of nowhere a4186399118c2ecf7a1bfbeeb24ccd40.jpg

Vince

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines been 2 hours away at a rail yard for almost 3 weeks now. Since the 11th.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

To add to my frustration with this order. Been waiting on my truck since October. Trading in my 15 fusion. Well now I got this. Deer came out of nowhere a4186399118c2ecf7a1bfbeeb24ccd40.jpg

Glad you are okay. Good thing it wasn't the raptor Im sure you would be much more devastated.

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FINALLY got her home yesterday. It was quite a wait - but as others have said, it was worth the wait (still not forgiving Ford's poor communication with stakeholders). Haven't noticed anything negative about the truck. I've been babying her on drives and averaging 18mpg over the past 56miles on rural roads (not many stops - speeds between 45 - 65). Traveling for work this week, so the tonneau cover and BedTred Ultra will have to wait until next weekend.

Thank you to all the FRF members who've been a shoulder to lean on going through the bungled launch - especially to 03Darin for all the level-headed, fact-based posts. Hope all those who are waiting are able to muster the patience it will take to get to delivery - I'm glad I hung in there and LOVE THIS TRUCK!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 61

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FINALLY got her home yesterday. It was quite a wait - but as others have said, it was worth the wait (still not forgiving Ford's poor communication with stakeholders). Haven't noticed anything negative about the truck. I've been babying her on drives and averaging 18mpg over the past 56miles on rural roads (not many stops - speeds between 45 - 65). Traveling for work this week, so the tonneau cover and BedTred Ultra will have to wait until next weekend.

Thank you to all the FRF members who've been a shoulder to lean on going through the bungled launch - especially to 03Darin for all the level-headed, fact-based posts. Hope all those who are waiting are able to muster the patience it will take to get to delivery - I'm glad I hung in there and LOVE THIS TRUCK!

Congratulations, truck is very sharp! Still waiting on mine, it was unloaded off the rail car yesterday, only 70 more miles to go! The wait is really getting bad now! Dealer is trying to work a deal to have it here by Wednesday or Thursday, Ford performance is saying the 15th of February!

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The silver looks good. That may be the first silver I've seen.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10/20 build

Delivered 2/2

Going through PDI:
70e0b4e87bd0f3f626afae93f8afab86.jpg