Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The good news - she arrived at the dealership today (over 3 months after being built)!

The bad news - out of town for work through Saturday - hopefully pick her up on Sunday.

Barnstormer

Reaction score
Finally arrived today. AG is a great color. Actually in the sun not like the picture but a gray with a tint of blue. 99.9 miles on it from Ford. Haven't noticed any note explaining the high mileage. Out of 32 allocations this is only the second they have received. Beautiful truck for sure.

Attachments

• IMG_7605.jpg
    IMG_7605.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_7602.jpg
    IMG_7602.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_7604.jpg
    IMG_7604.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 79

Bark beetle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm amazed that there is still October builts that never got there's yet sorry to hear that

But I been loving my oct 14 built don't worry it's worth the wait as long as its lightning blue

This is the first Oct 14 build I have seen in the wild! Mine has the red tag again on ETIS. There is hope, and I hope they forget and leave the QC paperwork in the truck as evidence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my dealer once again emailed me to tell me the truck would be in again tonight and would be ready for pick up tomorrow at noon. I basically said, "with all due respect, you've told me this twice before, just call me when the truck is actually delivered".

Well it's 10:30pm and no call. Not surprised. The sad part is even if it actually came in, I'll be out in Nevada all weekend riding dirt bikes. I couldn't even pick it up if it were actually here. Life is tough. :baby:

Panthers1521

Reaction score
Its nice to hear people are getting theirs. I ordered mine on 10/12 and I don't have a VIN or a build date. I am in the system though...

Zhammy3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
October 20 build. Railyard since the 11th. Eta was the 18th. That came and passed. New eta was February 17th. Which is crazy. Dealer called railyard. And said truck would be on truck today and to expect it today or tomorrow. I felt bad having the dealer dig and call. But it got it moving.

Well another eta has came and gone. Still no truck. This is getting old fast. Waiting weeks for it to travel its last 2 hours is mind boggling

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It finally arrived! I'll get better pics after some sleep. Drove it 11 hours home from Idaho to Colorado and this thing drives nice! Only had 64 miles on it which was less than I was expecting for an October build - you guys waiting are going to be happy! [emoji41] c49927fcd2105e58a99239d9cbcc6ca0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't pick her up until tomorrow, but Ford note says 53.6mi - at the dealership it now has 76.6mi. Does it really take 23mi to load/unload from a train?

Attachments

• New Doc.jpg
    New Doc.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 75
  • New Doc 2.jpg
    New Doc 2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 77

jeffkrgutility

Reaction score
Ok Thanks, been waiting a while on her! She will be three months old tomorrow, 10/27 build. Frost eta was 11/17, yeah that did not work out so good. New eta of 1/31 through 2/5. Sure hope I get her this week!

6pack, I road by the railway yard this morning, didn't see your your truck. There is a lighting blue truck, but I can only see the back. Do no have the tailgate applique? If it's not there now, it should come in the weekend because all the railway cars are gone so another shipment will come in today. I've got a drone were going to fly over Monday.