November 5th: Reno/Ferny play day in the dirt.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotoDuc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet, wanna meet at the same place by 7 or 7:30am? So we can just head out and get there ASAP, more dirty play before we head home.

cool, 7:30am works that way we can be on our way by 8:00am, since we'll be shorter on day light late in the day, and we'll be against commute anyway. What did you guys do for communication radio wise last time?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
smoke signals...........

no, we had a few 2ways and vhf/uhf radios. the lead, the middle, and the tail all had radios and were able to communicate

OP
OP
vanilla_gorilla

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So my brother and I got the 5th of October off, looking forward to getting dirty. Who all is going? I'm still undecided on what I want to run, the known dry lake bed section or pre-run some of the VORRA course.

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
.....sitting in a corner....... crouched into a little ball..........wishing on the brightest star...... hoping my truck comes soon.......... shedding a tear.......

OP
OP
vanilla_gorilla

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry guys. I can't make this one either. Prepping her for SEMA again. Can't play till after November 2nd.

No worries, figured as much, and a one day trip isn't worth if for ya, lets get something going for next year, I have an idea for a good two day weekend, 3 with travel.

I'm still in.

Sweet...

.....sitting in a corner....... crouched into a little ball..........wishing on the brightest star...... hoping my truck comes soon.......... shedding a tear.......

Dude...I'm hoping for you! You can ride in the back seat if you want to roll. But it'll be bump and rough...lol

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i appreciate the invite VG, but that is going to be the first week (hopefully) that i am shop owner, not employee......... so i think i wont have time to go this time around. but i will be there for future meets.

thanks again though