November 5th: Reno/Ferny play day in the dirt.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
October 5th: Reno/Ferny play day in the dirt.

Hey, I'm itching to go play in the dirt and explore some of or the area around the dry lake bed in Ferny that we hit back on August 4th.

or...

Same area, maybe go pre-run some of the VORRA course and see how that will work out for a big weekend meet-up early next year.

Jerry - "Who's coming with me?"

Jerry Maguire - Who's Coming with me? - YouTube

Last edited:

Boostin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in! How about Oct 5 as well? :headbang: I got tied up with work and didn't check the forums for a couple months and completely missed the first NorCal meet up! Bummed about that but looking forward to getting out in the dirt with you guys.

BTW, thanks for including me on your PM

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dirt on a Monday....? Definitely better than going to work!! :lol2:

I'll see what I can work out. We've got some things happening in November, that might make this a no-show for me.

OP
OP
vanilla_gorilla

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am in! How about Oct 5 as well? :headbang: I got tied up with work and didn't check the forums for a couple months and completely missed the first NorCal meet up! Bummed about that but looking forward to getting out in the dirt with you guys.

BTW, thanks for including me on your PM

No problem in the include, I saw that we missed you last time. And I meant October 5th, a Friday. (edited post)

Dirt on a Monday....? Definitely better than going to work!! :lol2:

I'll see what I can work out. We've got some things happening in November, that might make this a no-show for me.

Sorry, October 5th, not November...so a Friday....what better way to start a weekend.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well puddle hunter you will just have to call in "blind" to work........... "sorry boss i just dont "SEE" myself coming to work that day"

by the way if you need a co-pilot............

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll honestly say that I probably wont be able to make it. It doesn't matter whether its a Monday or Friday, October or November... it still requires a day off for me. And with all the family vacations already being planned, my time off bucket is running a little low.

MotoDuc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may not be in for the Nov. 5th Date. But I would absolutely be in for the pre-run! I don't have all that many mod's yet just mid-perch and shackles, hope I can hang.

OP
OP
vanilla_gorilla

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I may not be in for the Nov. 5th Date. But I would absolutely be in for the pre-run! I don't have all that many mod's yet just mid-perch and shackles, hope I can hang.

You will be able to hang, I only have the mid perch. And so the date is October 5 (Not November 5th), it's a Friday...or possibly October 8th, rumor is that it;s a Federal Holiday (MB Rap).

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc