November 5th: Reno/Ferny play day in the dirt.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MB RAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will be able to hang, I only have the mid perch. And so the date is October 5 (Not November 5th), it's a Friday...or possibly October 8th, rumor is that it;s a Federal Holiday (MP Rap).
It is Columbus day. I should be off.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

I'll find out if I can swing another Friday off.

OP
OP
vanilla_gorilla

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is Columbus day. I should be off.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

I'll find out if I can swing another Friday off.

I'm down for the 8th instead, I don't get Columbus day off but I can use vacation time just about any time I want. So far it would be just me, you MotoDuc, and Boostin...sounds like fun!

MotoDuc and Boostin, what part of NorCal are you guys coming from?

Maybe we could talk NV Guy into taking a day of too...

Boostin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would prefer the 5th but I think I can make the 8th work as well. I'll be coming from SF.

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on how the Outlaw Expedition run goes the previous weekend and if I don’t do too much damage to my truck, I maybe interested in joining you guys. Are you planning on driving up in the morning, having fun in the dirt and then driving home that night? What kind of terrain is it? Low speed or high speed?

MotoDuc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm down for the 8th instead, I don't get Columbus day off but I can use vacation time just about any time I want. So far it would be just me, you MotoDuc, and Boostin...sounds like fun!

MotoDuc and Boostin, what part of NorCal are you guys coming from?

Maybe we could talk NV Guy into taking a day of too...

I'm North Bay Napa area, either day works but would perfer the 5th.

OP
OP
vanilla_gorilla

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would prefer the 5th but I think I can make the 8th work as well. I'll be coming from SF.

I think we have a majority, the 5th it is...now, for you guys coming from the bay, what time can you be in Sacramento? I'd like to jam out as early as possible, but I also don't have to drive an additional 1 1/2.

Depending on how the Outlaw Expedition run goes the previous weekend and if I don’t do too much damage to my truck, I maybe interested in joining you guys. Are you planning on driving up in the morning, having fun in the dirt and then driving home that night? What kind of terrain is it? Low speed or high speed?

Yep, thats the plan, just a one day play in the dirt thing. If we do the part I know, just outside of Fernley, it's high speed, wide sweeping roads, maybe a couple jumping opportunities, and some exploring. If we do some of the VORRA course, not sure. We'll take it slow and scout it out for future runs.

I'm North Bay Napa area, either day works but would perfer the 5th.

The 5th it is...as stated above...what time do you guys want to meet in Sacramento?

MotoDuc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think we have a majority, the 5th it is...now, for you guys coming from the bay, what time can you be in Sacramento? I'd like to jam out as early as possible, but I also don't have to drive an additional 1 1/2.

Yep, thats the plan, just a one day play in the dirt thing. If we do the part I know, just outside of Fernley, it's high speed, wide sweeping roads, maybe a couple jumping opportunities, and some exploring. If we do some of the VORRA course, not sure. We'll take it slow and scout it out for future runs.

The 5th it is...as stated above...what time do you guys want to meet in Sacramento?

I'm good with early, the meeting place you used on the last run could work.

OP
OP
vanilla_gorilla

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm good with early, the meeting place you used on the last run could work.

Sweet, wanna meet at the same place by 7 or 7:30am? So we can just head out and get there ASAP, more dirty play before we head home.

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

I wont be sure I can sneak away from work until a week or so before. If I can get away I will for sure be there.

Fingers crossed, hope you can make it, won't be the same without ya!:party28: