NorCal Scouting Trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah, we can invite big j for you too....

Ha, the more the merrier! I have no personal hatred towards any individuals... Would be happy to have them on a run. (In fact, I invited BigJ, Rap, and BStoner to join on the last run)

I really want to check out NorCal, love the mountain environment, those pics look great! Enjoyed Mountain View when I visited your shop, just didn't like the fact I have to PAY for a freaking grocery bag?!? Hahaha

OP
OP
B

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WOW! guys... Just WOW!

I have to scrounge around flat ass Dallas looking for a new construction site for a jump, and you guys are blastin away in beautiful God's country.

Amazing. Be sure to post some of your good resolution GoPro video and pics or screenshots up on the Airborne thread. And of course the contest of the month FTW haha!

WOW! :cheers:

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

I cant stop hitting the like button

Thanks Motomute! I'll make sure to post up in the jump thread. I'm hoping iHaveGas' gopro didn't die before it caught my jumps as he was trailing. And we are blessed out here for sure.

I gotsta know. Where is this. I'd try to horn in on your fun, but I'm workin.

It's a secret...just kidding. We started a bit past Grass Valley in Washington.

ok, jeremiah... i know you caught air, but i think andrews was photoshopped.......

Oh, he caught air! So much in fact that he caught air again off the rebound when he landed. Video is being loaded right now. Should have it up soon.

I would be up for going on a run out there with you next time, as long as it's a day I'm not busy

Cool, I'll start a thread when it's up.

Where was this at? I want to hit this trail when my beast gets in. Beautiful scenery and looks like fun.

Shoot me a pm with your email and I can shoot you a gpx file of the route.
Sweet... let me know when you get a good NorCal run all planned out, would love to join.

Of course! I'm hoping to get the next leg preran before within the next couple weeks.

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Ok here's the video. As you will see iHaveGas' jump was awesome. Mine, ok. My prior jump was similar to his but didn't get any footage. iHaveGas had gone down further while I turned around to get into position to video him. Well I hit that last big jump and it was intense. It seemed like we were up in the air for ever. And when we landed, I thought we broke something for sure. I had warned iHaveGas to take it easy as this jump really launches you but of course he didn't listen :biggrin:

Last edited:

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man, nice air! That's where you'll find the aftermarket upgraded shocks REALLY help. You won't get that bounce on the landing, which can make control a tad sketchy, LOL!

Looks like a great road.

OP
OP
B

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks! Ya, I wouldn't mind a bit more control. There was one part later in the day where I didn't slow enough for a whoop and it barely launched the front but really threw the rear up high. iHaveGas actually said it looked scary how high the ass came up in the air from his trailing position.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks! Ya, I wouldn't mind a bit more control. There was one part later in the day where I didn't slow enough for a whoop and it barely launched the front but really threw the rear up high. iHaveGas actually said it looked scary how high the ass came up in the air from his trailing position.

You seem to like having your ass in the air??? Hahah