Great road trip but few concerns

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can’t wait! The thud is always a fun time. Keeps you guessing if you left something from last night in the bed or if it’s just the transmission making itself known. Luckily I’ve only experienced it when it’s cold, coming to a stop. Hopefully Cobb puts the hammer down and gets that 23 tune rolled out.
Tell me about it. I’d be game for the Cobb tune along with some application specific Fox Race Series coilover suspension

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. Mine was super smooth the first 5k and I was making fun of my father's Gen 2 clunk and then it started right after 5k. Its better than the Gen 2 but still not perfect.
I am sure it will be identical to the Gen 2 for both of us here quite soon. My Gen 2 one time downshifted and thudded so bad, I was sure the tranny would never be the same, it only happens once, but it was very disenchanting indeed. I still love fords however

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter