Newbie Questions

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Yeah, M&R quoted me a package deal for the 30", 40" and 8-pack. He said 3yr warranty but couldn't find warranty info anywhere on his site.

I couldn't find anything either on Blackhawks warranty so interesting to know lifetime. I sent them a PM for a package deal too since they were brighter and asked about warranty too.

I want a complete setup, all brackets and wiring harnesses so it can be as close to plug n' play to the center console switches.

Warranty though is really only as good as the life of the company selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Personally speaking a combination of both LED and HID would give you the best overall lighting. Though LEDs provide more light at the source, Lumens, HIDs are usually rated much higher for Candela, which is light at a distance.

Check out the great explanation from KC in the link here. If you look at most of the KC supported trucks out there, you will see a combination of HID and LED

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f211/does-size-matter-29703/

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Well I am pretty sure I am going to go the 30" and 40" bar. I got a decent deal on the combo with a lifetime warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Of course there is always the "do it yourself" option!!!!!

Attachments

• Funny-Head-Light-of-Car.jpg
    Funny-Head-Light-of-Car.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 18

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look forward to what you went with. I've been looking over all the light options for months now and it's a bit overwhelming with all the options out there. Not sure I can justify spending so much on something that will only be run out in the sticks from time to time. With that I've been leaning towards the blackhawk 40" behind the grill from TMX. Most likely put some regular duallys on the back for work/reverse lights. Don't need anything too bright for behind so they shouldn't break the bank there.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
blackhawk is a lifetime warranty! i have a blackhawk 20" i got from tmx in my bumper visionX light cannons on tmx hood mounts and i have rigid rear facing amber duallys also have some china made 3.5" lights on the top hoop of the bumper that are pretty damn good. im not sure about warranty but when a set of two is only $60 you cant complain and they work great!