Newbie - Considering leaving GM for a Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just do it. I came from a modded and lifted GMC to the raptor and couldn't be happier

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The new GMC Sierra's are sweet trucks. I was looking at an All-Terrain SLT but decided I could afford a Raptor and figured WTH. Both are great trucks IMO.

ALDABRAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had many of Chevy and Ford trucks, however my Chevy trucks have been better built overall and way less issues. I love my Raptor, however the Ford dealerships seem less customer oriented and Ford has always seemed to have sloppy quality. I have owned my 2014 since April and have had several issues and numerous trips to the dealership, like front end issues and rust!

Last edited:

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
My buddy got out of a duramax for a 6.7 powerstroke platinum. He said the duramax is no where near on the same level as the p-stroke. It's an incredible truck. The d-max had all sorts of issues.

OP
OP
C

cold1313

Reaction score
Believe me, I would prefer the Raptor, though common sense tells me the build quality on the new GMC is going to be better than the model end Raptor....but that's okay, the Raptor is a mean truck.

I'm just having a difficulty trying to justify a almost $60k truck :(
30 year loan maybe?

Inkman

Reaction score
Believe me, I would prefer the Raptor, though common sense tells me the build quality on the new GMC is going to be better than the model end Raptor....but that's okay, the Raptor is a mean truck.

I'm just having a difficulty trying to justify a almost $60k truck :(
30 year loan maybe?

Build quality and GM are three words that don't go together.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc