New Member - Oklahoma

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
Welcome! Damn, that Bill Knight guy has dealerships all over OK. I bought my 2018 new in OKC from Bob Moore Ford. Paid MSRP for a vehicle for only the second time in my life, but I do love the damn truck even though I hate pickup trucks. Oh yeah, those wheels “may” look cool to you and maybe one or two other people, but they suck a lot of power just to turn them. I’m sure your speedo reads a bit slow too unless it was specifically corrected for the new tire diameter. No hating, just facts.

OP
OP
red dirt raptor 17
Reaction score
Welcome! Damn, that Bill Knight guy has dealerships all over OK. I bought my 2018 new in OKC from Bob Moore Ford. Paid MSRP for a vehicle for only the second time in my life, but I do love the damn truck even though I hate pickup trucks. Oh yeah, those wheels “may” look cool to you and maybe one or two other people, but they suck a lot of power just to turn them. I’m sure your speedo reads a bit slow too unless it was specifically corrected for the new tire diameter. No hating, just facts.
Yep, the speedo is about 2 mph slow. And they definitely suck the mpg and performance. They’re on the list to replace.

As the truck was used when I bought it, had to take the good with the bad. It was a really good deal for the mileage and the year.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. And since the truck came with the wheels and you didn't put them on yourself, sounds like you will fit in. To each their own, but expect some shade to be thrown on you from the crusty members here.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Crusty member, well I'll take that as a compliment! Yes, hate the wheels they send shivers down my spine. Welcome to the forum and I hope you are enjoying and loving your Raptor as much as I have for the last 13+ years.