New Member - Oklahoma

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey all. Bought my 2017 Raptor in December of ‘22. Found this place researching the IWE issue that seems to be a rite of passage for Raptor owners. Joined for the good advice I found here and other Raptor based info.

Attachments

• IMG_0836.jpeg
    IMG_0836.jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 47

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius

200.gif
For waiting ... 14? months to join FRF

I hope you changed out those wheels in December ’22 as well. Normally I’d be throwing shade for excess tire shine, but that poor truck doesn’t have enough sidewall to see the tire shine!
YIKES.

OP
OP
red dirt raptor 17
Reaction score
Comments are duly noted. To answer the concerns:

1. Waited 14 months to join. Not a big Internet forum participant. Looked y’all up when I couldn’t get the dealer to take the front wheel grind seriously. The fine folks here at FRF pointed me to the IWE issue and got it fixed last week. Thanks!
2. Yeah, I’ll accept the yellow card for the old picture. Attached a couple more from when I added the fog lights. As I’m not a big forum poster also not a big picture taker.
3. Tire shine was not my fault. Dealer shined everything up to make it look good on the lot. Don’t hold it against me. The sidewalls are appropriately matte now with the requisite hints of mud.
4. Wheels remain, tires have been updated.

Attachments

• IMG_0269.jpeg
    IMG_0269.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0268.jpeg
    IMG_0268.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 21