Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!

Raptor Rob

Reaction score
eh, he deserves a break for the moment. he isnt along the coast or major city. i mean clovis/fresno isnt considered major outside the fact there aint shit anywhere else near there. but most central californians are gun loving gass guzzling beef and bacon eaters (however @popfellows owes me a harris ranch fillet mignon ((whole)) or 10 ribeye steaks. hey, small price for my reputation, its on the line here) but like politicians i will switch sides if needed

oh and morning...........
Most people are of the ”Conservative Party” outside the Major City’s in California.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most people are of the ”Conservative Party” outside the Major City’s in California.
i was one of the few gun owners, gas guzzling truck drivers, and do fun shit type of people living on the coast. lived in santa cruz area for 35 years before i moved. had to get away