New Member From Charleston SC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the welcome and I will definitely be checking out some of the meets when Im in town. This is my first truck in years so dont really know of anywhere to go.

@CB Freshness....not sure if you know me or not, haha. I do play very well with others...even those that dont play well with others, haha. If you have been to any of the cars and coffee events then you have probably seen some of my previous cars. Or if you happen to be a car freak like myself and look at all cars while driving then you may have seen them. I previously owned a Redfire 03 Cobra with a Kenne Bell 2.2 (605 WHP), a Black MkIV Supra(550ish WHP on low boost), and my latest was a Black Subaru BRZ with a custom turbo kit and very large intercooler up front, and a Teal roll cage.(300 WHP and 2700 lbs). I have been in Charleston for 8 years now but SC born and bred. And I drive big boats for a living....sooo...who are you and what are you doing on my turf good sir? haha

Friday-Damn-Gif.gif

OP
OP
C

CLVRGRL

Reaction score
I've been in Charleston for 22 years sorry. I'm a pre law student and my dad is a lawyer in Charleston. We might have met at Cars and Coffee I have an orange 68 Charger and my 2011 raptor and I'm there whenever I'm home from school.

Werd....well Ive been coming here since a kid so thanks for having me man, haha. Pretty nice stable of cars you have there so I can most certainly respect that. My brother is a Harbor Pilot here in Charleston so Im sure he knows some of the same people your dad knows....its not that big of a city anyways. Let me know if you are in town because Id like to see what this thing can actually do.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Nice! I miss my Cobras. Had a black 03 with a 2.2 (625rwhp) and a redfire 04 with bolt-ons (450rwhp).

DSC01097.jpg
truck007hl8.jpg
3803200010_af37c38d43_o.jpg
3802292891_ec601b1372_o.jpg

OP
OP
C

CLVRGRL

Reaction score
yeah man both looked awesome...I miss mine everyday but I can say that about most of the cars Ive owned. Its good to switch things up every now and again but Im hoping that the Raptor will give me plenty of giggles for years to come.