New Member CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mac4

Reaction score
I have been following this forum for a while now but now that I was finally able to secure a 2023 order for MSRP I figured it was time to join. Talk about a crazy market. Took me months and called 40+ dealers until I was able to locate a dealer willing to give me a 2023 order at MSRP. Shoutout Phil Long Ford in CO. Wouldn’t have given them a call if it wasn’t for the awesome member input on this forum. My local Ford dealerships in Monterey, Salinas, Watsonville, and hollister were charging a minimum 10K over msrp for 2022s and claimed ordering wasn’t open for 2023 the same day I placed my order with Phil Long. Funny how some of these dealerships act. Looking to rip you off any chance they get.

My 2023 order is an avalanche 35 package with moonroof/tailgate and carbon fiber package. Very excited as this will be my first truck.

Looking forward to being apart of this great community!

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been following this forum for a while now but now that I was finally able to secure a 2023 order for MSRP I figured it was time to join. Talk about a crazy market. Took me months and called 40+ dealers until I was able to locate a dealer willing to give me a 2023 order at MSRP. Shoutout Phil Long Ford in CO. Wouldn’t have given them a call if it wasn’t for the awesome member input on this forum. My local Ford dealerships in Monterey, Salinas, Watsonville, and hollister were charging a minimum 10K over msrp for 2022s and claimed ordering wasn’t open for 2023 the same day I placed my order with Phil Long. Funny how some of these dealerships act. Looking to rip you off any chance they get.

My 2023 order is an avalanche 35 package with moonroof/tailgate and carbon fiber package. Very excited as this will be my first truck.

Looking forward to being apart of this great community!
Welcome!