New Fuse Pack available for your RAPTOR & F-150's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Would be worth ordering if I don't have a Gen 2? Or wait for a Gen 1 specific package; if you're doing that?
Thanks, -Dave

I’m in the process of verifying all the Gen 1 fuses. I would wait. It appears that the basic fuses are the same micro2’s, but the specialty ones are different than the Gen 2.

John

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
GEN1 doesn’t have anything special. You can pick something up at Autozone or Oreillys. I have two packages in my GEN1

The base micro2’s can usually be found in a little 5 pack for $5. The kits we put together though cover the larger range of sizes in them. I think there are 7 or 9 amp sizes in those. The special ones in the Gen 1’s are the Jcase ones. There are at least 5 sizes looking at this picture.. and the other photo shows oriels sells those for $5 a piece. So we try to have all sizes of the specialty types and 2 of each size of the micros and try to keep the whole kit under $30 with a case. So 5 of these at an auto store are $25 alone. If that makes sense.

upload_2020-5-2_15-15-18.jpeg

upload_2020-5-2_15-14-40.jpeg

upload_2020-5-2_15-14-40.png

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The base micro2’s can usually be found in a little 5 pack for $5. The kits we put together though cover the larger range of sizes in them. I think there are 7 or 9 amp sizes in those. The special ones in the Gen 1’s are the Jcase ones. There are at least 5 sizes looking at this picture.. and the other photo shows oriels sells those for $5 a piece. So we try to have all sizes of the specialty types and 2 of each size of the micros and try to keep the whole kit under $30 with a case. So 5 of these at an auto store are $25 alone. If that makes sense.

View attachment 142747

View attachment 142745

View attachment 142746

I don’t know why it keeps populating that pic twice. I edited it and removed it twice but it keeps coming back twice... anyway.

Rocsteady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GEN1 doesn’t have anything special. You can pick something up at Autozone or Oreillys. I have two packages in my GEN1
Interesting....I'll wait around for the Gen 1 version here either way I'd rather support someone from FRF any day.

Last edited:

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Order 2445. Don’t care if I ever even use them For $33 shipped. Thanks for putting it together.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Interesting....

map I was just in the Walmart Automotive section... this is the mixed fuse packs they sell. It’s just a general mix of some you’d have, some you wouldn’t, and not many of the specialty type. I’ll post the pics here. But I’ll get going on a Gen 1 kit. So obviously, the idea is, I spend $2000 on bulk fuses from my supplier for basically a discounted share for the masses... but I’m glad we came up with it. It’s a great little kit. It’s not a huge money maker on our end, but just enough to cover assembly and stocking, but it gets everyone covered!

I’ll have some other cool accessories coming out as well for your trucks soon.

BD3F1D1E-54E2-464E-ACC1-37B5C03103C1.jpeg 28ADB157-E73A-4766-8FA6-6A084FC8BA8B.jpeg 5003A9B2-1E17-4801-83E8-3F43393CD3B8.jpeg

D

Deleted member 12951

Interesting....I'll wait around for the Gen 1 version here either way I'd rather support someone from FRF any day.
Understand and fully support that call. I thought you were more in a hurry to get some. Looks like he will be working on a GEN1 set.