New Fuse Pack available for your RAPTOR & F-150's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So here is something I stumbled across the other day.

What happens when you blow a fuse in your F-150 or Raptor? Has this happened to you? Yet? If it hasn't, it might one day. What if you are wiring your lights up and you accidently touch a wire to something (Though technically you should disconnect the battery... and I am sure everyone does... LOL) and you blow a fuse?

Well, there are 2 kinds of fuses the current model F-150's use (and most any current Ford vehicle uses these, so if you have more than one Ford, you are covered)
One is a Micro2 fuse (the smallest) which you can typically find in a pack of 5 at a Walmart or an Autozone for $5-6. You can either get 5 of the same amp, or if there is an assortment of 5, you typically don't get all the sizes of your truck.
Then the other type is the Mcase+ Slotted specialty fuse. These are hard to come by. At a dealership, you would pay about $10 each! Inspecting the trucks, there are Mcase+ Slotted fuses in 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50 and 60 amps.

So, since I could see myself in this situation of needing one of these fuses at any time. When stores are closed or when you need to pay big $ for one fuse at a dealer...

I know I would want a pack that covered all my scenarios... So we have put together, not a generic "one size fits all" missing fuses and sizes like the box stores, but an F-150 and Raptor or any other late model Ford Vehicle fuse packs....

You can pick from:

"The Switch Panel Essential Pack" (Which has 1 fuse for EACH switch)

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...-essential-fuse-pack-2017-2018-2019-2020-2021

Or

"The F-150/Raptor TOTAL Vehicle Essential Pack" (Which has 2 of each size Micro2 Fuse and 1 of each Mcase+ Slotted Fuses)

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...roducts/2015-f-150-raptor-essential-fuse-pack

And remember, any orders over $100 ship free. So if you add a fuse pack to your order over $100, there is no shipping fee.

Additionally, you can still use discount code "Raptorforum100" for most anything in the store.

John

image_525732e2-a2e1-490b-947f-ef6cf70af801_2100x.jpg image_e355c108-9fb9-419d-ad5f-67e962fc35db_2100x.jpg

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great idea! I made up one for my Gen1 and spent about the same. Do they come in a storage container? Ordering now for the Gen2.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great idea! I made up one for my Gen1 and spent about the same. Do they come in a storage container? Ordering now for the Gen2.

Right now I just have them sealed in plastic, but I may have nice containers laying around that are clear I can send one if you leave a note.
I thought about 3D printing something cool for them to snap into.

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now I just have them sealed in plastic, but I may have nice containers laying around that are clear I can send one if you leave a note.
I thought about 3D printing something cool for them to snap into.
I ordered yesterday, would much prefer them in some sort of container if possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Something like this with all the fuses sorted would be great. A Labeled lid would be super too

69443cc7553b6d3a66c36865d77311ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk