New Fuse Pack available for your RAPTOR & F-150's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a Gen1 kit about half that size! Funny enough in 7 years in never need a fuse for my truck but I was able to give some out at Snoball over the years. With every penny! This Gen2 kit is a great start and maybe I will hand a few out next year.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had two gen 1 kits i put together ,i had a 2014 Tremor , when i sold it , i took that fuse kit and added to other fuse kit , I have ATC fuses as well as mini and maxi fuses , some aftermarket accessories still use ATC fuses. never know what other people may need on the trail. Few years ago at a Pick and Pull junkyard i bought a huge pickle jar full of fuses for 10 bucks.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Would be worth ordering if I don't have a Gen 2? Or wait for a Gen 1 specific package; if you're doing that?
Thanks, -Dave

Ok.… I have the Gen 1 kit available for preorder. (Should be ready to ship by mid next week)

It still uses specialty Jcase fuses, but they are a little less expensive than the Gen 2 fuses, so this kit comes in about $4 less.

Here is the link... Place your orders and we will get them packaged and out as soon as they arrive.

Note... The Gen 1 kit will use a nice Round clear container... The Divider is too small for the larger Jcase Fuses.

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...ts/2009-2014-f-150-raptor-essential-fuse-pack

Let us know if you have questions. These will be good for any 09-14 Ford vehicle, just as the Gen 2 Pack is good for any 15-20 Ford vehicle.

John

info @ SPVParts.com
317-93-GOSPV

gen1fuses.jpg

Rocsteady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very good. Order #2470. Happy Chinese Virus shut-in day to me...
I would like to suggest custom graphics on the container. I'd like the Punisher skull with Trump hair...or a simple American flag would be fine too!!:happy3:

D

Deleted member 17706

Just got mine ordered! Thanks!

Very good. Order #2470. Happy Chinese Virus shut-in day to me...
I would like to suggest custom graphics on the container. I'd like the Punisher skull with Trump hair...or a simple American flag would be fine too!!:happy3:

Lol in reference to your sticker request, this has to be one of the better Trump stickers that I have came across:

C3EF06AC-5649-4FF2-B1FD-C7382E25BF8C.png

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok.… I have the Gen 1 kit available for preorder. (Should be ready to ship by mid next week)

It still uses specialty Jcase fuses, but they are a little less expensive than the Gen 2 fuses, so this kit comes in about $4 less.

Here is the link... Place your orders and we will get them packaged and out as soon as they arrive.

Note... The Gen 1 kit will use a nice Round clear container... The Divider is too small for the larger Jcase Fuses.

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...ts/2009-2014-f-150-raptor-essential-fuse-pack

Let us know if you have questions. These will be good for any 09-14 Ford vehicle, just as the Gen 2 Pack is good for any 15-20 Ford vehicle.

John

info @ SPVParts.com
317-93-GOSPV

View attachment 143064

Hi John , Gen 1 uses a low profile mini fuse and the cartridge fuse is shorter than what is in your picture. Low profile J case fuse i believe . Kit you have pictured is like mid 2000ish F150 . Double check though

02700067_00_grande.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi John , Gen 1 uses a low profile mini fuse and the cartridge fuse is shorter than what is in your picture. Low profile J case fuse i believe . Kit you have pictured is like mid 2000ish F150 . Double check though

View attachment 143068

Hey 1BAD454ssV2,

I caught that. I was waiting on someone from here who reached out repeatedly about them, and I told him if he provided photos to verify everything, I would send him a kit. I got his photos from a top view of the engine bay and of the passenger compartment with the cover on.... and then wrote him back asking for the cover to be removed in the passenger panel and to remove one of each type from each location a couple weeks ago and have not heard back from him since. After many requests, I began doing a little more searching on my own and came across this-

https://www.startmycar.com/ford/f-150/info/fusebox/2014

Which is a pretty cool site, but it's not 100% accurate as I have found. It just says "Mini". Then I had a thought to see what it says for 2019. It also says "Mini" which is actually "Micro2". So I finally found a side picture and saw the low profile model. What I need real quick if you want to verify for me. (I can't do this for everyone) I need to verify if the INSIDE panel also has the LOW PROFILE Mini fuses or the standard Mini Fuses, and if the Jcase is standard or low profile. If you can PM me a couple Pics of those for those locations, I can make sure these are all correct and I can send you a kit for your trouble.

John