Never been so happy to pay list price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I'm with mobile beats, as long as you're happy congrats on the new truck!

We put alot of emphasis on the deals we get here, but it does come at a cost. Plus the manufacturers suggested retail price is a fair price. Over in my opinion is when it gets crappy. We aren't haggling at the supermarket on the MSRP price stamped on certain items. And having worked at a motorcycle dealership, there really isn't the amount of wiggle room you would think on things. We got a smoking deal, but at a 5 month wait.

Congrats OP, looking forward to pics when your truck gets there.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
S

Stolenmojo

Reaction score
Here she is.

Just a regular black Raptor, but she will be quite different when I get done with her.

Planning on front and rear bumpers, rims, tires and other stuff if any money is left over :)

jieDtk1.jpg

Z8aNeNq.jpg

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I'm shocked you found a dealer in Denver for list. When I was there they were all marked up. Which dealer?

EdgeR6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to support my local dealers also. Went 4 hous away and two trips. I think the loyalty thing is a thing of the past or very small towns. I got a decent deal on my truck but it was not great. Trading in sucks.