Looking for raptor r willing to pay 10/15 over.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vill

Reaction score
I’ll believe it when they hit the dealerships. You’re telling me the new 24 R, which is +20 hp and now has hud and dual valves (which to me aren’t huge changes but everyone overhypes everything to the moon now) they’re going to sell for a measly 5k markup, when current “old” last model year 23s are still 20-40k over?

Those dealerships are gonna get them in their hands, see all other dealers marking up 30-60k and follow suit.
Believe me, I’m not holding my breath either on getting a new raptor r for a decent price. These vehicles are only worth what someone is willing to pay for it and dealers will charge whatever they can get.

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP said a couple just sold for +10k. prices are going down and dealers asking anything over 20k are gonna get stuck holding the bag. every month longer they keep them is another prolly grand there gonna loose. There essentially paying for a loan on a 110K truck and a "new" model is coming out

OP
OP
M

mannyrap3

Reaction score
Truck is getting picked up Wednesday should be arriving in about 7 days or so. Feel free to follow me on IG for updates mannymo5.2