Negative Experience with Raptor Embroidery // RESOLVED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

farman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is me also... ordered 10-19. some emails answered, some not. always will ship out tomorrow or first thing next week. I wait by my door every day. Every day UPS, FedEx, USPS, all turn around in front of my house, never stop to see me. And I continue to drive around like a filthy vagrant, with a rubberized factory console cover, instead of a fancy leather one like my friends. And for the biggest kick in the balls... Now he's selling them 25% cheaper for Christmas! Order today and I bet you get yours before I get mine.

I noticed he had a sale right after I ordered mine as well, and thought damn maybe I should ask about it. But thought no it's no big deal it should be here soon anyways. Not quite. I have been thinking about just buying a eBay leather one with orange stitching and calling it a day. But I really do like his work and want to give a vendor on here a chance and the benefit of the doubt.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Hey - did my console cover get shipped yet?
Hey buddy, leather will be in tomorrow!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Not to pile on, but I ordered a console cover on 10-19-15 and was told it would be sent right out... wasn't. I emailed and was promised it that week... nope. Emailed again and was told about finals and school and litany of woe, promised to be sent out the next week... not so much.

You can PM me here and let me know whats up and I promise to follow up with accolades when I get it.
Your leather will be arriving tomorrow. My supplier has been having trouble getting ahold of the leather I use in raptor interiors. It would have been there sooner but they sent really rough textured leather the first go around and blew me off for a while.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

This is me also... ordered 10-19. some emails answered, some not. always will ship out tomorrow or first thing next week. I wait by my door every day. Every day UPS, FedEx, USPS, all turn around in front of my house, never stop to see me. And I continue to drive around like a filthy vagrant, with a rubberized factory console cover, instead of a fancy leather one like my friends. And for the biggest kick in the balls... Now he's selling them 25% cheaper for Christmas! Order today and I bet you get yours before I get mine.
That is not the case unfortunately. Any recent orders have been added to the list that is now building up for my supplier to send. They have finally given me an idea of when I'll receive the leather.

I'd be more than happy to send pics of our conversations over.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Okay guys, here is the full story on orders.

Before my fall sale, I was doing just fine with my supplier, no issues whatsoever. I could order leather and it would arrive anywhere from 2-3 days away. I put the sale on and got all the leather ordered. I receive an email stating that they would get everything shipped out and it would arrive 2-3 days later, like usual. After a week, still no leather so I called them up and got an answer. They had to wait for leather to come in. No biggie, just a few day delay. Well I finally receive the leather a week after that (now 2 weeks after I ordered it.) It comes in really thick, textured and rough which does not match the stock raptor seat leather. I called them the second I opened it and got it shipped out to them for full replacement with smooth leather. This is where things really get out of hand.

They started by stating that they have more than enough leather to get my order done and I should receive it in regular time. A few days later, still no leather. After a brief phone call, I find out that they lied and basically said they have leather that they do not and have no way of getting it currently. This was about a month ago.

2 weeks ago, they finally receive it and I call them up and add a few pieces to the order. On the phone, I'm told to wait for an invoice to come in. After a few days, no invoice, no invoice......

I call them up and tell them I've got a ton of orders waiting and I need leather now and they apologised and stated they would hurry. Every few days, "we've got the order done it will ship and you'll have it in 3 days!"

Well, finally last Friday, I received the invoice. It has been paid and I am STILL waiting on the leather to come in. I even had them upgrade the shipping to over night and they promised me it would be in today. Nothing.

After these very busy times during the Holidays and everything slows down, I'll be switching suppliers and possibly might be able to bring the cost down for you guys. Another goal is to be able to get brick red leather for the special edition guys to match the stock seats.

I can't express how bad I feel about this entire situation. I've been giving my suppliers business for nearly 4 years now and you think they would treat me better than this and be honest.

I've tried to keep you guys updated but like I said I've been doing 100 mph every day for the past 5 months keeping caught up with headrest orders, orders in store, school and a few other things.

I'll keep this thread updated. I'm sorry guys.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK folks, just made my daily call. This time spoke with Mike G, must be a big damn place, never same person twice. Nope, don't have them yet. He says should be next few days, took my name, phone number and vin number. He says he will call me as soon as they come in, had some vague reasons as to why the are not in yet. The good news is there must be quite a few of us calling, he said lots of pressure to get these. So, everybody, everyday, (hell even twice a day) CALL, seems we are being heard.

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Any update on the leather arriving? I'd really like to have this console cover by the time we go to Snoball this year.....

Leather is in, I'm starting on it now! I'll be at the shop from now until around 12:00 tonight. Been here since about 9:00 a.m. getting caught up.

The leather finally arrived around 11:00 a.m. and all orders are nearing completion.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

I emailed your tracking number! It is coming via USPS priority 2 Day. I dropped you a gift in the box as well, hope you enjoy it!

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

i have been waiting for my console cover since ordering on 10-18. I was checking on it every couple weeks or so after the first month, and he was responding and saying it would be done next week or that day, and then nothing no response for over a couple weeks now. Not really a big deal, kind of curious if it got lost in the mail or something

Yours is in the embroidery machine now! I am not sure if I can get it into a box before 4:25 and over to the post office. If not, it will go out tomorrow!

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Thanks for the update.

No problem. I'm moving as fast as possible! I already called my supplier and "thanked" them for getting the leather to me nearly 2 months late. I'm in the market for a new supplier now and have a few already interested.

With my new supplier I may be able to get brick red leather to match the special edition seats. I sure hope so.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc