Negative Experience with Raptor Embroidery // RESOLVED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just an update everyone.

^Posted on November 27th

Today is December 20th, no build plate.

Original order was October 21st

i was unsure if this meant I would have to re order one because I also got my refund but have yet to get my build plate. I guess he hasn't found the right color yet

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Being in the service industry I totally understand that it seems as times that you just can't make anyone happy sometimes. But, I will tell you what I have learned though the years that might help you here. Even though it may not be what your customer wants to hear, it is ALWAYS the best policy to over communicate what is going on. This is especially true if you aren't going to be able to deliver on time.

We all understand that you depend on your leather supplier to complete orders. Or waiting on Ford to come up with build #'s. Or whatever. It is supper important for your continued success around here to communicate with us on a more regular basis. I haven't got my product yet, but based on what others say, you do a great job at a fair price. But it is just as important to take care of these communication issues so we will all continue supporting you and passing your name onto others.

I think just a short, daily update on this thread with how things are progressing would stave off a lot of the issues right now. If it's a real problem, then a PM is the way to go. Either way you go, you should spend just a few minutes each day updating all of your current customers and future customers will see those conversations and believe you will be there for them......

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, to clear things up here (speaking for me). I personally have no problem waiting for a product and i completely understand the issue of his supplier not having the product ready. I have no problem with @Raptor Embroidery and know when i get my product it will be great. However just like @2014RubyRed said, some communication would have definately helped the whole situation. Anyway @Raptor Embroidery i look forward to getting my build number plate. Thanks

farman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have been waiting for my console cover since ordering on 10-18. I was checking on it every couple weeks or so after the first month, and he was responding and saying it would be done next week or that day, and then nothing no response for over a couple weeks now. Not really a big deal, kind of curious if it got lost in the mail or something

Last edited:

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i have been waiting for my console cover since ordering on 10-18. I was checking on it every couple weeks or so after the first month, and he was responding and saying it would be done next week or that day, and then nothing no response for over a couple weeks now. Not really a big deal, kind of curious if it got lost in the mail or something

The same thing actually happened when I ordered mine also. It took just about 2 months to finally receive the console, visor covers and gauge cluster cover I ordered. I got the same thing it was going out next day or next week with the same supplier issues. I also had to initiate all contact first to find out the status. I wasn't going to comment when I first saw this post but it seems like there are more and more people with the same problem. I really wanted to send my headrest in to get done but now I'm not so sure. The one thing I will say is when I received everything I was happy with quality and the looked awesome.

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This is me also... ordered 10-19. some emails answered, some not. always will ship out tomorrow or first thing next week. I wait by my door every day. Every day UPS, FedEx, USPS, all turn around in front of my house, never stop to see me. And I continue to drive around like a filthy vagrant, with a rubberized factory console cover, instead of a fancy leather one like my friends. And for the biggest kick in the balls... Now he's selling them 25% cheaper for Christmas! Order today and I bet you get yours before I get mine.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've got them finished up and ready to be shipped! I'll provide tracking tomorrow.

Some suggestions:

* Focus on your orders - get them fulfilled promptly and communicate all the way through

* Communicate with your customers when things are good or not so good

* I am glad you're going to school, paying your way through, etc., etc. but the reality is, this isn't the "My College Experience" thread. It's the Raptor Forum and you need to deliver products to your paying customers.

If you can't keep up and can't communicate with your customers and you can't manage a negative thread you need to...

sorry to tell you the truth...

either put your college career on hold or put your business on hold.

I hope you're doing better in school than you're doing with your customers!