My truck was held at Dearborn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, looks like I'm waiting a bit longer. Called the dealer today since today was my ETA hoping to get a better idea of what time this week she would be here but no joy. He said it was held due to Quality issues with the windshield and the tailgate. I guess I'm glad that it was caught there and handled rather than coming all the way here and being a problem for the dealer to try to figure out and fix. Bummed because they allow 30 days to reach AK from MI so looks like the middle of June now. I ordered the first week in Jan! I know, I know....it'll be worth the wait. Hahaha.:waytogo:

Last edited:

Yogurt Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, looks like I'm waiting a bit longer. Called the dealer today since today was my ETA hoping to get a better idea of what time this week she would be here but no joy. He said it was held due to Quality issues with the windshield and the tailgate. I guess I'm glad that it was caught there and handled rather than coming all the way here and being a problem for the dealer to try to figure out and fix. Bummed because they allow 30 days to reach AK from MI so looks like the middle of June now. I ordered the first week in Jan! I know, I know....it'll be worth the wait. Hahaha.:waytogo:

T30 days M!-AK wow thats alot of rail swapping???

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These threads about delivery are all pretty much the same---while it is frustrating it is what it is and calling Ford will do nothing except maybe make you feel a little better. It is what it is and if you really think Ford cares that you want your truck now sit down and really reflect on that.

They could care less. Feel bad that you have to wait esp. being up there in the great white north! Around here there are Raptors on several of the dealers lots.

OP
OP
Prybar

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please don't mistake my post. I am not, and haven't been too worried about an arrival date. That's why I didn't even know my truck had been held for the last month. I just got excited when I thought it should be here...and now isn't going to be. I'm just stoked to be getting a new truck! My current faithful steed is a '95 and I bought it new. Ready for something different to drive for the next 15 years!

SVT_4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will be on its way soon enough, but can imagine the waiting sucks. It will be like driving something from a different world than your 95.