My new baby on her way home

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Quaesta

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!

What was the Lemon issue @Quaesta ? Don't hear about success very often with those.
I had a bad windshield seal that was letting water in and running down the A frame and then down under the passenger floorboard. The truck was built in Feb and I bought it in May. When I first got it people at stop lights kept telling me my reverse lights were on. One day my wife took out the passenger floor mat and noticed mold on the back side of it. I then determined the source and brought it in. They said the fuse box was under water and it was throwing off about 50 system codes. They changed the ECM twice and still could not get the electrical system to come back online. It spent two months in the shop. They called in Ford engineers and still couldn’t fix it. Needless to say now I have an R.

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a bad windshield seal that was letting water in and running down the A frame and then down under the passenger floorboard. The truck was built in Feb and I bought it in May. When I first got it people at stop lights kept telling me my reverse lights were on. One day my wife took out the passenger floor mat and noticed mold on the back side of it. I then determined the source and brought it in. They said the fuse box was under water and it was throwing off about 50 system codes. They changed the ECM twice and still could not get the electrical system to come back online. It spent two months in the shop. They called in Ford engineers and still couldn’t fix it. Needless to say now I have an R.
Geezus. How was the fuse box under water? WTF.

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing! That is crazy and definitely a one off. Glad it worked out in your favor and you got an R!