Moonroof?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ninjazed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get it. Moonroof is worthless imo. Only time I've used it was sank in a mud hole and need to evacuate through the top. If you plan on doing that then I highly recommend it.

I love my moonroof but can't argue with the logic of this poster. I can see that evac in my mind right now. That's some funny shit right there.

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like having it for the extra light, more than anything else. I could definitely live without it though...If you like the truck, definitely get it...If you really want the moonroof though, hold out and get one with it, since you may always wish you had it...definitely a personal preference. Good luck with the purchase!

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Your choice

I must say I don't use mine as much as I thought I would but it does come in handy to wax the top of the cab! I have used it more for waxing access then driving but in 4 years I've had no trouble with it. Good luck with your decision.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I love mine, I like the way it makes the truck look when its tilted open. I hardly ever open it all the way. 81k miles open almost every day and it hasn't taken a shit on me. I love mine

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If ordering one I would get it although I rarely use it. If I found a vehicle I liked already built it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

abrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mostly just use the tilt, I like it. Makes for a nice breeze with the back window open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk