Molten orange mistaken for red??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yogurt Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly I bought my truck at first glance at night I thought it was Molten O... Whoops J/K I did however assume it was Orange until I started signing paperwork. I was happy with either Orange or Red (these were only 2 colors I wanted) and while at dealer found out there were no more Molten Orange being made. Since I was buying a 2012 SCREW obviously my truck is Race Red. Ultimately Im very satisfied with the Red and have had hundreds of compliments on how beautiful the truck is. (sometimes I wish they'd say damn thats a mean ass truck) but im ok w/ beautiful.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To us it looks Orange, but to Joe blow who glances at it can definitely look red. I get people thinking my truck is red all the time.

IMG_9577.jpg

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had some people call it an off red...its not burnt orange, and its not orange like comp orange. I can see that.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Damn Whisler, your truck looks good!