Misfire?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im leaning on fuel, but the idle is 90% perfect so I may just be used to my Duramax and its high idle (and absurd fuel pressure). I'm going to get some better quality cleaner and run it.
iirc my idle was fine too, was just driving it around and giving it some gas (not WOT) it gave me some bucking.
I think i remember something similar when my fuel filter was a bit clogged up, but that was a servicible one, not sure if the gen 1s are servicible or "lifetime"

OP
OP
CleverGirl_

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
iirc my idle was fine too, was just driving it around and giving it some gas (not WOT) it gave me some bucking.
I think i remember something similar when my fuel filter was a bit clogged up, but that was a servicible one, not sure if the gen 1s are servicible or "lifetime"
Its part of the pump naturally lol

complexCarlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im surprised no one has mentioned looking for ARC. Turn it on at night and look under the hood. That could be the click or tick youre looking at.