Method NVs w/ what tire!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha. How did you know my license plate? Grrrrrr....anywho, working out the details now with machine shop. If I get 10 people interested he will make me a batch.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

7-6ED0-4C91-8515-FA8615A4F02A-407-0000002A85D0B610.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

These would look sweet in those

I'm in as long as the price is right! Black with machined letters. Also got a hook up at a machine shop so if there is a CAD drawing I could get some made.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For you guys wanting machined centers with raw finish, I would also look into upgrading to stainless steel hardware for your bead lock bolts if you don't have them already. By this pic, looks like the raw finish might throw the wheel off with the machined caps. I might be picky but if your set on machined centers then my guess is your picky too. Haha
ha5y9uqu.jpg

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It would be nice to release pricing and availability or CADs/specs at the very least.

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For you guys wanting machined centers with raw finish, I would also look into upgrading to stainless steel hardware for your bead lock bolts if you don't have them already. By this pic, looks like the raw finish might throw the wheel off with the machined caps. I might be picky but if your set on machined centers then my guess is your picky too. Haha
ha5y9uqu.jpg

Picky?

I wanted open lugs. They only came in 20 packs. So I ordered 2 sets. Loved the way they looked but wasn't done. 12 out of one set and 12 out of the other. Then had those powder coated to match wheels. now I have 2 wheels lock sockets 1 for front and 1 for back. I have problems. The reason I haven't offered these to you guys yet, is because I want them perfect. I want them snug and not rattling around. Also need to get the right oring so it doesn't fail and break down as well as offer enough pressure to make caps hubcentric. See I have meticulousity issues. And as far as the cad drawings go...sorry guys I'm already deep into my pockets to have it done for me to give it out for free.

Oh yeah....I ordered 5 different set of lugs hoping to get the same zinc coating coloring as the stock screws with no luck, but your idea on stainless will work too. Lemme have ordering info...please share

Last edited:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad for some feedback. I understand totally. Very happy this is still in the process.

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
send me the info and we can quote you a price
then retail the item on the forum
I'll get you the product but would need them specs
:secret: