Method NVs w/ what tire!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to sitdown I have a spreadsheet to look at and see the numbers of most of the tires I am leaning toward two though but first I am needing to decide what NV style I want... Machined or Black at first I thought ya I am going black, my trucks black lets murder this B**** out!! But I'm thinking maybe the machined will look good and haven't seen black yet with machined so might be the first! haha

Now to the tires... I am gonna get crap for this cause I've already discussed this with a few members in person already but its down to either 35s on 17s

Toyo MT

or

Nitto Trail Grappler

Guy at the tire place said both are great tires but the Nitto is now using a different rubber compound that allows less wear on road, great offroad capabilities and "sings less to you" while driving on road. He also says he had a few customers change from toyo and liked the nitto better... any reviews on either or anyone try them both?

fletch74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had them both and honestly they are very similar, but the nittos give you the option of two different sidewall patterns.

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it were me i would do machined with the toyos. I had the toyo mt on my last truck and loved them best tire I have had so far.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In my best Highlander voice....

"There can be only one!"

Toyo M/Ts!!!

Trust me Jordan. I have had just about every offroad tire...I love the Toyos the best!