Votes: 9 10.1%
  • whtrapta

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • Humvee21

Votes: 30 33.7%
  • 012BLUESVT

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2530-374250-2723736331634-1203889998-32319598-1856603226-n.jpg

Thought this was fitting

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also seems pretty fair to me.

Just wondering now, how many voters wish they could re-cant and vote again?

Without a doubt, my vote goes to 012BLUESVT. Too bad you got it in too late to miss the big wave. Awesome Rat Rod; totally fits my interpretation of what a Hoopdie should be...a rusted out ************* that is still on the road trying to make it from point A to B. I love that the wheels DON'T match, the tired old orange motor with the high flow intake almost matches the rust on the windowless, chopped body, and the exhaust manifold empties straight into a friggin' drain pipe! I know the proud owner must have taken alot of time and work to get it looking so pretty. Great find BLUE:worship:

My second choice would proably be whtrapta's 4X4 Chevelle entry followed by Humvee's Snoop Dog Oldsmobile Cutlass (nice extra effort on that entry with the added chase video).

In my opinion, the Bentleys and Lambos have about as much business in this competition as the zebra foiled SMART car, the work truck, and the rusted out old ford pick-up that the ground seems to be swallowing. Based on the given definintion, I couldn't class any of these entrys as Hoopdies!:think:

Still great to see all of the entries. Can't wait to see what's in store for April:smoke2:

It's a 5 window Chevy and if it wasn't supposed to be in don't put it in I was just having fun taking some pictures of the best pickup I've ever owned. how ever if FRF was giving away the calendar I would want to win I spent all my money on a pickup and mods. my favorite pic I took of the day was the one by the big tree with a few sprigs of grass and the black and wight with cow in back ground.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, I did not expect to get that many votes. Is it because of the chase footage? Haha

RAPTILE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the voting has stopped. It's past the voting deadline. Time to officially announce the winner and get on to the theme for April!!!
:grd: