Votes: 9 10.1%
  • whtrapta

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • Humvee21

Votes: 30 33.7%
  • 012BLUESVT

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I voted for Whtrapta a mudding car most redneck and Mayham most Jeff Dunham hilarious but you couldn't vote for 2

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I would like to meet the people who think a new lamborgini and bentley are "hoopdie" cars. I guess you could say that if your DD was a maybach and a veyron.

RAPTILE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
012BLUESVT is in the game! :peace:

Regarding the rules and what's fair and what's not fair... I made the executive decision to include the late comers. They are already at a disadvantage as the biggest wave of votes do come in on the first day. Since they're late to the party, they miss out on that wave. Seems like a fair tradeoff to me.

It's all in the name of fun and a little friendly competition.

Also seems pretty fair to me.

Just wondering now, how many voters wish they could re-cant and vote again?

Without a doubt, my vote goes to 012BLUESVT. Too bad you got it in too late to miss the big wave. Awesome Rat Rod; totally fits my interpretation of what a Hoopdie should be...a rusted out ************* that is still on the road trying to make it from point A to B. I love that the wheels DON'T match, the tired old orange motor with the high flow intake almost matches the rust on the windowless, chopped body, and the exhaust manifold empties straight into a friggin' drain pipe! I know the proud owner must have taken alot of time and work to get it looking so pretty. Great find BLUE:worship:

My second choice would proably be whtrapta's 4X4 Chevelle entry followed by Humvee's Snoop Dog Oldsmobile Cutlass (nice extra effort on that entry with the added chase video).

In my opinion, the Bentleys and Lambos have about as much business in this competition as the zebra foiled SMART car, the work truck, and the rusted out old ford pick-up that the ground seems to be swallowing. Based on the given definintion, I couldn't class any of these entrys as Hoopdies!:think:

Still great to see all of the entries. Can't wait to see what's in store for April:smoke2:

Last edited:

Mayhem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dunno... a zebra off road smart car with a bull bar...smells like some kinda variation of a hooptie to me.. I definately couldn't see it performing the tasks it was dressed up for.
Drivers got a sense of humor.

Sorry it doesn't live up to your qualifications!

I thought it was worth a laugh anyway :p

Was pretty entertained with all the entries that got shared.

I'm with you on lookin forward to seeing whats goin on for April though! Some of these contests are pretty entertaining

I saw a contest done on another forum a while back, where the goal was to get a picture of your ride with a list of different things... So people would go off on a goose chase tryin to find these creatively thought up lists of things.. and whoever finished first... won the prize!

Somethin like that could be pretty fun if the criteria is creative enough :p
Think up a list, and either give a specified time limit, to get it all done. first done wins..... or just whoever achieves the list of... X amount of things first... wins.

RAPTILE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dunno... a zebra off road smart car with a bull bar...smells like some kinda variation of a hooptie to me.. I definately couldn't see it performing the tasks it was dressed up for.
Drivers got a sense of humor.

Sorry it doesn't live up to your qualifications!

I thought it was worth a laugh anyway :p

Was pretty entertained with all the entries that got shared.

I'm with you on lookin forward to seeing whats goin on for April though! Some of these contests are pretty entertaining

I saw a contest done on another forum a while back, where the goal was to get a picture of your ride with a list of different things... So people would go off on a goose chase tryin to find these creatively thought up lists of things.. and whoever finished first... won the prize!

Somethin like that could be pretty fun if the criteria is creative enough :p
Think up a list, and either give a specified time limit, to get it all done. first done wins..... or just whoever achieves the list of... X amount of things first... wins.

Sounds like fun!

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Humvee's photo isn't a Hoopdie, it's a sack of shit and a waste of good paint.

Tejas