Votes: 9 10.1%
  • whtrapta

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • Humvee21

Votes: 30 33.7%
  • 012BLUESVT

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Wow, I did not expect to get that many votes. Is it because of the chase footage? Haha

I wish we had a car like that here. Thats real gangster drug money, we just have poor **** dealers here. so crashed up ford fiestas and what you normally see. My lifted Malibu on swampers was goofy but the guy actually had a lot of money put into it.

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats humvee21! PM bird your mailing info so he can send you your FRF t-shirt.

Stay tuned for Aprils contest...

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Bring on the next photo challenge I have my faculties about me and have located my gear. So bring it on!

Hopefully I'm ready for whatever is next, I've collected quite a bit of video and some photos while I've been home this time. Looking forward to it!

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gonna give you a run for your money on the next hoopdie contest Humvee. There's a hotlanta g ride that i see in my neighborhood at least once a week. Now I just need to grab a pic without getting shot at.

Tell him you thought he was Snoop Lion. He'll be flattered.