Map updates?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gcmj45acp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone with a 2011 done one yet? Was driving to a friend's house the other day and discovered that a section of highway isn't on the map. I'd had it programmed into the system and Bitchin' Betty seemed to go ape shit when I took a fly-over headed northeast through an area she was convinced had no roads whatsoever. I was wondering if there might be an updated map available for download. I saw nothing at the SyncMyRide page. And while I've got a phone number for Sirius and Ford, I was hoping I could do something that didn't involve struggling on the phone with someone who doesn't speak English.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No update that i have seen... When driving to Panama City from Atlanta, there is a 20 mile section that is unmapped. It shows a road that is not even existing and hasnt been there for prolly 10 years.... I guess you cant get it all.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Synch doesnt like my truck, and not much has worked.

I believe the map updates have to be purchased separately (not from Synch) and then downloaded. Not sure, but I thought I saw that message on one of the screens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DehydratedSurfer

Latest posts